Professors affiliated with the EUIJ Waseda provide lectures with for various sectors of civil society, for example, business communities in conjunction with the Digital Campus Consortium (DCC),
high school students in conjunction with the university’s Admissions Office and the general public in conjunction with local governments.
The DCC is an industry-academia consortium set up to be the parent body of the Asian Cyber College (ACC), which will distribute world-class lectures in an on-demand format.
Approximately nine times a year, DCC industrial exchange forums are held to bring together participating companies from various industries.
Among these companies are Sony, Panasonic, IBM, Toshiba, Suntory, Nissan, and NTT East - all leaders of Japanese industry.
On average, about 70 representatives from these companies participate in each lecture.
The forums provide for keynote addresses and opinion exchanges (to which lecturers representing various constituencies - including universities, companies, and governments - are invited)
as well as for the communication of proposals from member companies to the University.
- Report: The Current Situation and Challenges of Japan - EU Relationship
- Report: "Current Issues in EU-Japan Relations"
Lecture by Mr. Hideaki Kuramitsu, Director of European Policy Division, European Affairs Bureau, MoFA
- Report: "Current Issues in EU-Japan Relations" by Mr. Hideaki Kuramitsu, MoFA
- Report: "The Euro Crisis and the Future of the Euro"
Lecture by Mr. Koji Shimamoto, Chief Strategist at BNP Paribas Securities Japan
- Report: "Ethics, Counter-Terrorism and Profiling"
Lecture by Dr. Katerina Hadjimatheou, Birmingham University
- Report: "Privacy, Intrusion and the Detection of Terrorism"
Lecture by Prof. Tom Sorell, Birmingham University
- Report: "EU External Relations and Japan" Lecture by Dr. Takako Ueta
Professor of the College of Liberal Arts in International Christian University
- Report: "Global Power Shift and Japanese Diplomacy: Is Japan still a G8 Member?"
Lecture by Mr. Tetsuro Fukuyama, MP, and former Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary
- Reconstruction and Fiscal Consolidation in Japan after March 11th
: Lessons from European Experience
- Report: "Legislative Procedures, Law Order and EU Judicial System in EU"
Lecture by Prof. Takao Suami, Waseda Law School
- Multilateralism in Japan: Case Studies of ASEM and APEC
- Report: "EU Human Rights Policy, the Death Penalty, and Japan"
- Report: "EU-Japan Relations: Past, Present and Future" Lecture by Mr. Hiroshi Kawamura,
Director, European Policy Division, European Affairs Bureau, MoFA
- Report: "The Euro and the Global Financial Crisis"
Lecture by Dr. Kaoru Hoshino, Ritsumeikan University
- 1st EUIJ Waseda Lecture Series
"An Emerging New Constitutional Thinking? ; EU Law's Past, Present and Future
- Sakura Intercultural Community College
"Local Community and National Sovereignty - Power Balance between the EU and Member States"
- EU Regulation and Consumer Protection
- The EU and International Relations--War and Peace among States